Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One done

The downstairs half bath is de-cluttered and cleaned.  I found some interesting artifacts in the cupboard under the sink:  a big lock of darling daughter's hair, 12 boxes of assorted bandaids, 8 bottles of old sunscreen, and a water bottle darling son used at summer camp when he was in elementary school.  He's 27.  Sigh.

You know it's bad when you have to clean the bottles of cleaner before cleaning...but, it's all good and it's all bright and shiny now.  Next up is the upstairs bathroom.  Also small and less cr** in the cupboard than downstairs.  These are the easy rooms.

When I look at the rest of the house, it seems overwhelming so I'm reminding myself to just look at the space in front of me right now.  And as June says, slow and steady, slow and steady.