Friday, April 19, 2019

Q is for Quotations


For the picture in the previous post I put the Oasis bookmark in the little dictionary that used to be my daughter's when she was in school. At the letter Q to be exact since I needed a word for today. I chose Quotations because it seemed like a fun thing for a book. Googled short quotations to fit on the small pages. Here are all the quotations.
What we think, we become - Buddha
Actions are prayers - me
Change the world by being yourself - Amy Poehler
All limitations are self-imposed - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it - Nike
To live will be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan
And still I rise - Maya Angelou 

Do you have a favorite quotation? 
#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary blogging from A to Z challenge letter