Sunday, November 20, 2011

Small Stuff: Roundup

Once again, I spent 15 and only 15 minutes in the laundry room clearing out stuff.  I decided to make a game of it and continue picturing all the cr** as cattle waiting to be rounded up and put out to (someone else's) pasture.  Here's a little cow I decorated to keep me company and make me laugh.  It's kind of blurry.
Cleared 2 baskets of clothes and blankets.  Stuff that was good enough to donate went straight to the washing machine as all was musty and wrinkled.  The ratty stuff went to trash.  There's a noticeable piece of floor showing!
 And now I can see a couple of the boxes that are at the bottom of the mountain.  That one that says UNITED?  It's been sitting there since we moved to this house in 1993 and the stuff in it (I think) is from our move from Arizona to Maryland in 1991.  I'm thinking after 20 years there is nothing in there that I can't live without.  We shall see!