Tuesday, April 26, 2016

V is for View


I've known from the start of the A to Z Challenge that V would be for view, as in the view from my windows. There are two especially that I just love the way the light shines on the view. First is the view from the window over the kitchen sink. (I love having a window over the sink) I like to watch the play 
of light on the tin roof of the shed. Often there are birds in the tree or looking for bugs in the pine needles.
 

Next is the view from my bathroom. It's a water tower on top of the hill to the east. Before the trees leafed out you could see the legs of the tower and watch the light change through the day.
 

From the front room windows we can see the hummingbird feeders and hear the wind chimes hanging on the front porch.
 

Last  is the view from the enclosed carport (or is it open garage?)

Today I listened to an America LP because this has been stuck in my head since yesterday: 
Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man that he didn't, didn't already have...

and isn't that the truth.